Reduce non-sufficient funds and auto overdraft transfer fees
- Download our mobile app to monitor balances on the go.
- Connect to online banking frequently to monitor balances.
- Set up free text or e-mail alerts when balances are low.
- Keep funds in savings to cover overdrafts ($5 transfer fee instead of an overdraft fee).
Reduce or avoid non-UICCU ATM or PIN usage fee
- Use UICCU owned ATMs or those that are part of the Allpoint ATM Network.
- Select “credit” when using your debit card, or ask the merchant to process the transaction as they would a credit card.
- Consider Rewards Checking. It refunds up to $10 of ATM fees each month, including the fees other banks charge to use their machines.
- Try to reduce the number of small cash withdrawals at ATMs.
Reduce postage and paper statement expenses