UICCU partners with Credit Union Student Choice to offer our members a valuable private student lending solution. Because Student Choice is a not-for-profit credit union partner, they can offer lower rates and convenient repayment structures than other lenders to help you pay for education costs. Student Choice loans are designed to supplement lower cost sources of financial aid such as scholarships, grants, and federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized loans and should not be used in place of these resources.
Benefits of Private Student Loans through Student Choice include:
- Low interest rates
- Flexible repayment and in-school deferment options
- Easy online application and instant credit decision
- 24/7 call center and application support
- Convenient line of credit structure allows you to get funding for your entire undergraduate career with just one application
- A loan from a local, not-for profit lender that you can trust for years to come
Student Choice offers loans for undergraduate and graduate business students, and consolidations loans after you graduate. Visit uiccu.studentchoice.org to learn more about college planning and financial aid, then choose the solution that’s right for you.
Please note: University of Iowa Community Credit Union is an independent community credit union and is not affiliated in any way with or owned or controlled by the University of Iowa. The University of Iowa does not endorse any private educational loan product offered by the University of Iowa Community Credit Union, nor is the University of Iowa Community Credit Union in any way a preferred lender of the University of Iowa.