Our elite offering, the World Card empowers you with flexibility to explore the places and pursuits that mean the most to you. It comes equipped with reward points for purchases, and travel-specific benefits that give you exceptional service. It is accepted at over 35 million locations worldwide; twice as many places as American Express^. The minimum credit line is $10,000 and minimum household income required to apply is $100,000. Here are just a few of the world-class benefits:
- No Annual Fee**
- Introductory rates as low as 0% APR* for the first six months, then rates as low as 12.9% APR*
- Bonus Points for Purchases (redeemable for cash, plane tickets, or merchandise)
- No international transaction fees
- Zero Liability Fraud Protection
- Extended Warranty Service
- Price Protection Coverage
- Global Service
- Collision Damage Waiver
- Enrollment in MasterCard's Priceless Cities Program
- Luxury Hotel Program
- Airport Concierge Services
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
For further explanation of these benefits, and a comparison to other UICCU cards, please click here .
New World Card Special: 10,000 bonus points!
When you get your new World MasterCard, you'll have a special incentive to start using it. Make $1000 in purchases within 2 months with the card and you'll receive 10,000 bonus points. Cash that in for $100 or bank it for something bigger down the road!
Mobile Pay is now available for UICCU credit cards!
UICCU credit card holders may now enroll in Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Android Pay! Simply load your UICCU credit card into the virtual wallet specific to your mobile device.
Review Rewards & Redeem
When you wish to view your reward options or redeem points, visit www.selectyourrewards.com/UICCU or call 888-445-8640. If you are not a card holder yet and wish to see what rewards are possible, choose the "browsing" option after clicking on the link above.
^ The Nilson Report, Feb 2012. American Express is a registered trademark of the American Express Company.
* APR is Annual Percentage Rate.
** For card holder agreement disclosures, click here .