University of Iowa Community Credit Union offers checking accounts designed to fit your needs. We have Rewards Checking and R2 Checking which are profit sharing accounts that reward members for having their primary checking with us. Free Checking offers all the conveniences you expect. We even have Access Checking for members that are rebuilding their credit.
All UICCU checking accounts have no minimum balance requirement and come with these free tools to manage your money:
- Online Banking with Bill Payer
- MyFi360 - our finance management tool accessible in Online Banking
- Mobile banking app^ with Mobile Remote Deposit Capture which allows you to deposit checks with your mobile phone or tablet
- MasterCard Debit card with fraud protection and text alerts
- Email or text alerts when balances are low, CDs are maturing, and more
- Unlimited free access to UICCU-owned ATMs and 43,000 ATMs nationwide with the Allpoint Network of ATMs
Scroll to the left to view the rest of the table.
| ||Rewards Checking||R2 Checking|| Free Checking |
| ||LEARN MORE||LEARN MORE|| LEARN MORE |
| Monthly Dividend || |
2.00% APY up to $20,000
2.50% APY up to $20,000
| E-statements * ||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Cash back on card purchases **|| |
|Reimbursement for ATM surcharges that other banks charge|| |
(Refunds up to $10 per month)
|UICCU owned or Allpoint ATM fee||Free||Free||Free|
|Non-UICCU or Allpoint ATM usage fee|| Refunds up to $10 per month, $1.75 per transaction ||$1.75 per transaction|| $1.75 per transaction |
|Monthly Maintenance Fee|| None ||None||None|
UICCU Routing Number: 273975098
To order checks, click here.
To update your PIN number, click here.
All checking accounts require a $50 initial deposit when opening the account.
New checking account is subject to credit approval, employment status, and valid identification that is at least 90 days old.
* e-Statements are free for all accounts. Members who opt to receive paper statements will be charged a fee of $2.00 per month.
** R2 Checking requires the account holder use their UICCU credit card a minimum of 15 times each month averaging at least $10. Members that choose our Platinum Rewards MasterCard or World Card will earn bonus points in addition to the high yield on their checking. Click here to learn more about R2 Checking.
^ UICCU does not charge for the Mobile App, however your cell phone carrier may charge for text and data usage.