Let us know before you leave!
If traveling out of state with your UICCU debit or credit card*, please notify UICCU of your travel plans before starting your trip. States or countries with high cases of card fraud may be blocked from usage for your protection. Notifying UICCU allows us to unblock your card(s) so that it works for the period you are visiting.
*PIN-based debit transactions should still work even if notification to UICCU was not made.
How can you notify UICCU of your travel plans? Choose the method that works best for you:
- Call us at 800-397-3790
- Chat with us online at UICCU.org
- Visit any branch location
- Fill out and submit the a travel notification form below.
- Travel notification forms will be processed by the end of the next business day.
Thank you for helping us significantly decrease fraud on UICCU accounts.
Travel Notification Form
1. Enter your name and email address.
2. Press the "Begin Signing" button.
3. You'll get an email with a link to your secure form.