Saving for a Reason.
What’s the reason you’re saving? Whether it’s a vacation, wedding, baby or a rainy day, a savings account at UICCU is a safe place to store your money. Dividends are paid monthly, and you can easily transfer funds to or from your UICCU or external bank account.
Save Smart Tip: Did you know you can open more than one savings account with your UICCU membership? Separate savings accounts can help bring your goals into focus when you give each account a name in online banking:
To open one or more new savings accounts you can stop by any branch location or give us a call at 1-800-397-3790.
Pay yourself first with recurring transfers to savings.
Automate your good savings habit in just minutes with a recurring funds transfer in online banking. Choose an amount and frequency that fits your needs and start building your savings with ease.
How to Setup a Recurring Transfer.
- Login to your UICCU Online Banking account.
- On the left main menu, expand the “Transfers/Deposits” section and select the “Funds Transfer” option.
- On the Funds Transfer page, select the account that money will be taken From and choose an account to send the money To.
- Enter an amount to transfer.
- Check the box that says “Make this a recurring transaction”.
- Select a frequency and start date.
- Select an end date or check the “Repeat Forever” box. You can cancel a recurring transfer in the Activity Center at any time.
- Press the Transfer Funds button and wait a few seconds for your transaction to process. When done, you'll see a success message and details about your transfer.
- Congratulations! You're set up to save regularly and make consistent progress towards your savings goals!