You'll find a quick overview of your financial standing on the dashboard, as well as a host of financial tools that you can use to manage your finances.
Track your spending and add targets that will help you better control such expenses as shopping or dining out. When you establish spending targets, you can also schedule notifications through text or email to alert you when you're closing in on your budget limit.
View incoming and outgoing transactions on a monthly basis.
Are you saving for a big vacation or a life event such as a wedding or planning for a baby? Whatever your financial goals may be, set savings goals and actively set aside money you wish to use towards that goal.
Sum up your assets and debits. View pie charts to see how these assets and debits are allocated.
Add alerts to provide real-time monitoring of your financial situation. You create the rules for notifications and choose to receive via email or text message.
To Get Started (New Members)
- Log in to online banking. Select "MyFi360°" under the "Services" option in the main menu.
- Your first time logging in with MyFi360° will take a few moments. Your UICCU checking, savings and other deposit accounts will load automatically into MyFi360.
Adding Your UICCU Credit Card to MyFi360°
- First you’ll need to enroll and create an account with our credit card management site. Click here to enroll your card. (You have direct access to your credit card management site via online banking, however, MyFi360° needs a username, password & security code to link your credit card transactions).
- In online banking, select MyFi360° under the “Services” option in the main menu.
- Click the “ADD” button to visit the Add an Account page
- Select the UICCU MasterCard Logo from the featured searches menu then click the “University of Iowa Community CU – Credit Card” link underneath the heading: Choose your financial institution from the list.
- Enter your Username, Password, and Security Code that you created for the credit card management site. Click on the green “CONNECT” button.
- Give MyFi360° a few minutes to connect to your UICCU credit card.