There really is such a thing as a better debit card.
Your Debit MasterCard has no annual fee and no transaction fees when transactions post to your account as credit. You should select credit whenever possible at checkout. It can be used at any of the millions of merchant locations that accept MasterCard, and transactions come directly from your checking account.
Have peace of mind knowing that UICCU won’t hold you responsible for unauthorized transactions.* Zero liability applies to your purchases made in the store, over the telephone, online, or via a mobile device. You will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if:
- You have used reasonable care in protecting your card from loss or theft; and
- You have promptly reported to UICCU when you knew that your MasterCard was lost or stolen.
Other Card Benefits
- MasterCard offers the best in convenience with acceptance at millions of merchant locations worldwide
- Book hotels, flights and car rentals online with MasterCard Travel Services
- Arrange for personal and dedicated agent with MasterCard Airport Concierge TM to escort you through the airport on departure, arrival or any connecting flights at over 450 destinations
- And more! For a complete list of Standard and World Debit MasterCard benefits, visit: www.mastercard.us/debit-card.html
Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that, if your MasterCard debit card is ever lost or stolen, assistance is available at 1-800-397-3790 or 1-855-341-4650 (after business hours). When traveling abroad, call 001-515-457-2095.
When traveling out of state, please remember
If you plan to use your UICCU Credit or Debit Card when traveling, please notify us at 800-397-3790 or at any office location. States or countries with high cases of card fraud may be blocked from usage for your own protection. If you are planning a trip, notifying us allows us to unblock the state or country so that your card works for the period that you are visiting.
*Zero Liability does not apply to the following (or certain) MasterCard payment cards: Commercial cards, unregistered prepaid cards or gift cards.