Welcome to University of Iowa Community Credit Union.
We are pleased you have chosen to become a member of our cooperative and thank you for helping us save paper by viewing the following documents electronically. Please bookmark this page and revisit it as needed.
Getting Started with your new account
Login to Online Banking
Now that you’ve completed the account opening process, let’s create your online banking account. You will need your member number (also referred to as your account number) and social security number to get started, and you will create a unique login ID of your choice. Click here for simple instructions to walk you through the process.
Sign up for eStatements
After you create an online banking account, you can login to sign up for eStatements. This is a free convenience service and is required for Rewards Checking account holders. For simple instructions to enroll in eStatements, click here.
Our free Mobile App* allows you to check balances, transfer funds, view transactions, deposit checks, pay bills, reorder checks, set a budget, and much more. Simply search for “UICCU” in Google Play or Apple App Stores. Click here to learn more.
Automatic Transfers and Online Payments
Set up automatic transfers and online payments in Online Banking with a few simple clicks. Learn more here.
Getting started with your new Checking account
If you opened a new checking account, read through these helpful reminders:
- Debit Card Fee: Always choose credit when swiping your debit card at the store checkout. When you avoid using your PIN, you avoid a fee.
- ATM Locations: UICCU members have free access 43,000 ATMs nationwide. Click here to find the ATMs closest to you.
- eStatements: Remember to enroll in eStatements. This is a free service and is required for Rewards Checking. Members that opt to receive paper statements are charged a $2.00/month fee.
- Order Checks: You can order checks online by clicking here.
- Overdraft Privilege: No one plans to overdraw their account, but sometimes accidents happen. If you opt in to this service, UICCU will cover the amount for a fee saving you time and embarrassment.
- Avoid Fees: We want to educate you on how to avoid fees and save money. Click here for tips.
- Rewards Checking Qualifiers: If you opened a Rewards Checking account, click here for the monthly qualifications to earn the premium rate and ATM fee refunds.
Learn more about these UICCU products and services
Many members aren’t aware of all of the products and services we offer. Need to insure your new car? Looking to finance your child’s education? Check out a list of everything we have to offer below.
- Checking Accounts
- CDs, Money Markets, and IRAs
- Auto Loans
- Home & Home Equity Loans
- Credit Cards
- Private Student Loans
- UICCU Wealth Management
- UICCU Insurance
- Rate and Fee Schedule (Effective January 1, 2017)
- Terms & Conditions for Consumer Accounts
- Terms & Conditions for Business Accounts
- Online Banking Disclosures
*UICCU does not charge for the Mobile App, however your cell phone carrier may charge for text and data usage.