UICCU has been ranked as an employer of choice time and time again!
In mid-September, The Des Moines Register recognizes organizations all over Iowa as Top Workplaces. This recognition is based on surveys submitted by respective employees. UICCU has consistently earned the distinction of being in the top 10 for mid-sized companies. If you would like to learn more about the 2015 survey results, we invite you to visit Top Iowa Workplaces . UICCU was also recognized as the #4 "Coolest Place to Work" by the Corridor Business Journal!
Our Career Opportunities page highlights the positions that we currently have available as an Iowa Top Workplace. Take a look . . . there may be something that matches your skill sets and qualifications!
To be one of the top 10 financial institutions in the United States.
We improve the quality of life in communities we serve by promoting the financial well-being of their residents.
- Truth - Treat others with uncompromising truth and candor
- Trust - Lavish trust on your teammates
- Mentoring - Mentor unselfishly
- Openness - Be receptive to new ideas, regardless of their origin
- Risk Taking - Challenge yourself and your employer with innovative ideas and solutions
- Communication - Proactively communicate challenges and opportunities
- Give Credit - Give credit where it's due
- Integrity - Be honest in all dealings
- Caring - Put the interests of others before your own
- Respect - Treat others with courtesy, dignity, and positive regard
At UICCU, we pride ourselves on asking lots of questions, learning, trying new things and doing our best each and every day! At the same time, count on us to be open and candid when answering candidates' questions! When looking for a new team member, UICCU keeps the process simple and doesn't have hidden objectives.
Our candidate selection process is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- you to get to know us.
- to learn about you.
- to hire the most qualified candidate and best fit for every position!
Exciting UICCU employment opportunities are available; take a few minutes to review current job openings. Please keep in mind: we update our website frequently to highlight new employment opportunities as they become available at the UICCU! We may not have a job that catches your eye today, but if you check back again soon...we may have just the right job for you!
Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR)
UICCU supports past, present, and future members of the military through its partnership with ESGR. In that spirit, UICCU has signed a statement of support, which denotes the following:
- We fully recognize, honor and enforce the Uniformed Services Employment and Re-Employment Rights Act (USERRA).
- Our managers and supervisors will have the tools they need to effectively manage those employees who serve in the Guard and Reserve.
- We will continually recognize and support our country's service members and their families in peace, in crises, and in war.
About ESGR: ESGR was established in 1972 to promote cooperation and understanding between Guard and Reserve component members and their civilian employers. Civilian employers play a critical role in the defense of the nation by complying with existing employment laws protecting the rights of workers who serve in the Reserve component. Click HERE to visit the ESGR web page.
Additional Employment Information:
The UICCU is an EEO/AA Employer. M/F/Veteran/Disability. We strongly encourage minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply for openings with the credit union.